for you are with mefor you are with me

for you are with me

for you are with me (意思翻译)

因为你和我在一起

for you are with me (相似词语短语)

1、for you are───因为你是

2、you are with me───你和我在一起

3、you are for───你是为

4、are you with me───你和我在一起吗 (Are You With Me);你懂我的意思吗;你站在我这边么

5、are for you───是给你的

6、for with me───因为和我在一起

7、are you for───你准备好了吗

8、with for me───为我准备的

9、for are you───因为是你吗

for you are with me (双语使用场景)

1、Preist: For you are with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.───牧师:因为你与我同在,你的枝,你的竿,都安慰我。

2、Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me .───尽管我行走在死亡的阴影之谷中,但我并不惧怕XieE,因你与我同在。

3、David said, "For you are with me" (Psalms 23: 4 NIV). God not only promises his power; he promises his presence.───大卫说“你一直在我左右”上帝不仅仅承诺他的权力,更许诺他的存在。

4、I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me. .───我曾走过死亡的幽谷,但我并不惧怕,因为你与我同在。

5、23: 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me ; your rod and your staff-- they comfort me.───(和合本)23:4我虽然行过死荫的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在;你的杖,你的竿,都安慰我。

6、 for you are with me , your rod and your support are my comfort.───你的牧杖和短棒,是我的安慰舒畅。

7、though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.───我虽行过死荫的幽谷,但心无所惧,因你与我同在。你的杖,你的竿,都在安慰我。

8、Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death , I fear no evil for you are with me .───就算我走过被死亡阴影笼罩的山谷,我也毫不畏惧,因为有你们和我在一起。

9、Even though I walk through the valley of shadows of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me .───我虽然行过死荫的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在。